Friday, September 22, 2006

#21

I said I would never.... What did you say you would never do?? Is there something you do now that makes you regret ever mentioning? Remember those teenage years when growing up seemed so far away and we vowed not to become responsible - is there anything you wish you could take back? Remember to share a link to your layout in the comments box :)

This week we have 3 guests! Debbie Jewell, Caroline Bozas and Karen Miller.


Kirsty


Caroline


Clare


Jake


Debbie Jewell


Ali


Karen


Debbie

11 comments:

Kate Hadfield said...

Oooohh what a great challenge, my little brain is whirring already....lol Great LOs girls, as always!

Shirley said...

Aww Debbie yours is so bitter sweet! I love it!

Funky Finds said...

great layouts...as usual!

Anonymous said...

fantastic as usual girls.Off to have a think about what I would never do.

Fiona said...

Gosh girls - another fab lineup! Briliant designs and some very moving LOS. Well done all of you!

Kathy said...

I know what I said.....

My sister and I said we would never shop in M&S ( so untrendy as a teenager in the '80s), and we would always know what no.1 in the charts was ( unlike our parents who "didn't have a clue".....she's done a bit better than me on the music front, and we both shop in M&S

...by the way...what is no.1??

Anonymous said...

Fabulously inspiring as always :) Thanks for letting me a part of it this week ;)

Karen x

Unknown said...

wow! really liked this one.
here is my effort
21#

Elinor said...

Lovely work, as always :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful as always

Soojay

Anonymous said...

Just FABULOUS Lo's as always. I attempted one too! In my UKS gallery. Thanks for the prompts, they are really making me think.